Have you and your spouse decided to part ways and want to have a smart and civil process where you control the outcome and the cost of your divorce? Denisa is an experienced mediator with a strong financial background and co-parenting mediation experience, and will help you avoid costly mistakes and litigation in the future.
Denisa says, "when I contrast my financial litigation work in trial divorce wars that cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, to my work as a mediator that costs a fraction of the cost, offers a private, respectful, faster process, it baffles me". Why would any rational human being want to inflict so much financial and emotional damage? In my experience of mediating over 2000 divorces, mediation process works really well with couples who:
- Own multiple assets and debts.
- Have fluctuating income.
- Own a business or multiple business interests.
- Have a big difference between their incomes.
- One spouse is a home-maker.
- Are active or retired military or a government or city employees.
- Have children.
- Have children with special needs.
- Have a family trust.
- Brought assets into the marriage or inherited assets during the marriage.
- Are not legally married but want to equitably and fairly dissolve their cohabiting relationship.
- Are interested in having a respectful relationship after divorce
- Are divorcing late in life.
- This is a repeated divorce.
- Don't agree on everything 100%.
My point? It works pretty much in every situation as long as the couple agrees to set their wounded egos aside, at least temporarily...
Denisa prides herself to be extremely responsive and she will help you navigate the entire process to ensure a smooth transition.