Investing Together in a Separate Tomorrow
You Want the Top Divorce Mediator
Denisa Tova, CDFA, CFP
Hi, I’m Denisa Tova. For two decades I have been helping couples navigate the challenges of divorce. My mission is to help them find an intellectual approach to their divorce, while remaining civil and respectful. This allows them to co-parent more effectively, and takes into consideration future financial planning.
Divorce is Hard. Mediation Makes it Easier.
It has been my honor to help thousands of couples look beyond their divorce, and consider how the settlement will impact them in the long term.
As a financial mediator, I accomplish this by providing financial education and information that will help in the development of an agreement.
Key to many mediated sessions is the crafting of a child-centered parenting plan. I help couples look beyond the moment, and find a plan that benefits their children in the best way possible.
Qualifications and Degrees
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Divorce Mediator
- Certified Financial Planner
- Masters in Business Administration
- Forensic Financial Expert
- Collaboratively Trained Financial Neutral
- Member, Institute of Certified Divorce Financial Analysts
- Author, “The Bedroom Elephant”
- Successfully handled several ‘high profile’, high dollar divorces.
- National Speaker
- Personal Finance Columnist
- On-Air Financial Analyst (Fox News, NBC & ABC Affiliates)
- Contributor, “Investing in Uncertain Economy for Dummies” (2008)
- Contributor, New York State Bar Review: “Hidden Gems within the IRS Code Offer Great Opportunities for Much Needed Liquidity in Divorces” (2018)
Dear Ms. Tova: As a former district court and trial court judge for over 21 years, I want to extend my personal thanks to you for assisting citizens with dividing their finances rationally during their divorce.
I have handled thousands of divorces and would have loved to have the types of services that you offer in divorce cases that I presided over
After being married for 30 years, it was difficult for us to understand the financial complexities of dividing assets, responsibilities, and the plan to negotiate a successful separation agreement. Denisa, listened to our concerns, answered our questions, and was able to devise plan which allowed us to secure a successful agreement with respect and integrity to the many years of our marriage.
Denisa is a true pro.
I trust her judgment and even when we’re dealing with a high asset case, she communicates efficiently and ethically.
She makes a tough time easier for so many families.
Denisa Tova, CDA, CFP is not an attorney, and does not provide legal advice or services. You do not require the assistance of a lawyer in order to get a divorce.
Get Your Questions Answered for FREE:
Download my e-book:
The Bedroom Elephant
A Guide to Successful Divorce
This book will teach you how to:
- Make informed decisions and come to an equitable settlement.
- Avoid costly mistakes.
- Learn from real-life divorce cases.
- Create a list of questions to ask before you make the final decision.
- Level the playing field when one of you has not been part of the financial decision-making process.
- Re-build financially after the divorce.
- Use non-adversarial alternatives for divorce, such as mediation or a collaborative model.
Get Your FREE e-book Right Now.
By downloading your free e-book, you agree to allow Denisa Tova to follow up by email.